Have you always thought about playing golf but never had the opportunity or someone to help you?
We are now offering a "Learn to Play" golf program for beginners that will transform you into enjoying golf on the course with others in just seven weeks. We provide the clubs, professional instructors and make this the most fun activity of your week! We ensure that you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive in the parking lot and have you talking like a golfer on day one.
Led by our PGA Director of Instruction, Ira Kramer, the program is designed to break down all the barriers to learning to play golf. It is Fun, Affordable, Family orientated, and only requires the willingness to share 60 minutes a week with us. Our professional, friendly and highly motivated staff is ready to help each participant discover how quickly they can be playing golf with anyone!
“LEARN TO PLAY” PROGRAMS: $99/Student + Tax for a 5 Week Session or (5 lessons)
- One of a kind complete beginner program
- Learn everything you need to know to get out onto the course
- Relaxed, fun environment
- Impress your friends, family, clients or boss at that company golf tournament
- Open to adults 22 years and older
- Rule Book & Learning Book
- VH1 video analysis & golf course play
“Learn to Play” Program Sessions Schedule:
- You may join in on sessions at any time
- Sessions are Thursday evenings at 5:30pm or Saturday afternoons at 2pm
- Group lessons are 1 hour in length
- To register contact Ira Kramer at (361) 945-7392 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ira Kramer is a class “A” PGA member for over 30 years and loves his job of helping people get better at the game he loves. Teaching golf is Ira’s main focus and his approach to instruction is to “keep the swing simple” and develop the fundamentals. Ira is a member of the PGA of America with a Quarter-Century designation with the PGA. He is certified in the Professional Golfers Sports Psychology program and was Head Coach of the Lancaster H.S. golf team.
- Jay Monte is currently the Head Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center and Oso Beach Golf Course. Jay has over 25 yrs. of experience within the golf industry. He played at the collegiate level for Henderson State University and then as a professional on the mini tours.
- Mathew Charles is an accomplished golfer from Carroll High School and played collegiately at The University of Texas Pan American. Mathew currently assists in our “Play Better Golf” program. He has been a Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center since 2015.
For more information or to register for any of our clinics, contact Ira Kramer HERE or fill out the form on the right.