Have you always thought about playing golf but never had the opportunity or someone to help you?
We are now offering a Learn to Play Golf Program for beginners that will transform you into enjoying golf on the course with others in just five weeks. We provide the clubs, professional instructors and make this the most fun activity of your week! We ensure that you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive in the parking lot and have you talking like a golfer on day one.
The program is designed to break down all the barriers to learning to play golf. It is Fun, Affordable, Family orientated, and only requires the willingness to share 60 minutes a week with us. Our professional, friendly and highly motivated staff is ready to help each participant discover how quickly they can be playing golf with anyone!
“LEARN TO PLAY” PROGRAMS: $99/Student + Tax for a 5 Week Session (or 5 lessons)
- One of a kind complete beginner program
- Learn everything you need to know to get out onto the course
- Relaxed, fun environment
- Impress your friends, family, clients or boss at that company golf tournament
- Open to adults 20 years and older
“Learn to Play” Program Schedule:
- Thursday Clinics 5pm- 6pm * March 8th - April 5th
- Saturday Clinics 2pm- 3pm * March 10th - April 7th
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm * April 26th – May 24th
- Saturday Clinics 2pm- 3pm * April 28th – May 26th
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm * June 14th – July 12th
- Saturday Clinics 2pm- 3pm * June 16th - July 14th
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm * August 2nd – August 30th
- Saturday Clinics 2pm- 3pm * August 4th - September 1st
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm * September 20th – October 18th
- Saturday Clinics 2pm- 3pm * September 22nd - October 20th
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm * November 8th – December 6th
- Saturday Clinics 2pm- 3pm * November 10th - December 8th
- Sessions are Thursday evenings at 5pm or Saturday afternoons at 2pm
- Group lessons are 1 hour in length
- To register, contact the course at (361) 826-8010
- Tiana J.C. Jones is the PGA Director of Better Golf at Lozano Golf Center & Oso Beach Golf Course. Tiana has over 20 years of experience within the golf industry. She has taught over 1,000 juniors in ten different facilities. Furthermore, she has taught at high-end private facilities, semi-private, municipal courses, and five star five diamond resorts. Aside from her career, she has played collegiate division I golf and captured five national championships. Which led to her induction into the African American Hall of Fame, Ohio Hall of Fame, Urban Icon Award, and more.
- Jay Monte is currently the Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center. Jay has over 25 yrs. of experience within the golf industry and claims he hasn’t “worked a day” in almost three decades . He played at the collegiate level for Henderson State University and then as a professional on the mini tours.
- Mathew Charles is an accomplished golfer from Carroll High School and played collegiate golf at The University of Texas Pan American. Mathew currently assists in our “Play Better Golf” program. He has been a Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center since 2015 and we still haven’t seen him without a smile.
For more information or to register for any of our clinics, contact the course at (361) 826-8016 or fill out the form on the right.